Reverse Osmosis (RO) drinking water systems provide high-quality water for worry-free drinking or cooking. This state-of-the-art filter will improve the quality of water from wells or municipal water supplies. Heres how an RO works:
- Household water is directed through a prefilter for filtration to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particulate matter.
- The water is then forced, by pressure, through a semi-permeable membrane where a high percentage of the dissolved solids, etc. are rejected and flushed to the drain.
- Filtered water is reserved in the storage tank until needed. An activated carbon absorption block filter that removes tastes and odors polishes the water immediately before going to the faucet.
ERO 375 Features:
- Enclosed filter for quick, easy, twist on/off filter change
- Automatic flow shut-off when filters are removed
- Unique and elegant chrome, white, or brushed nickel faucet styles
- Block carbon prefilter to remove sediment, chlorine taste and odor, and particular matter
- Industry rated, 50 gallons per day (without a tank), high-volume, semi-permeable membrane that rejects most dissolved solids
- Carbon postfilter to remove tastes and odors
- Automatic shut-off control to balance production of filtered water with your needs
- Electronic monitor under faucet that indicates when membrane/filters should be changed
- Expandable to a 4-stage, 5-stage or more system
- Available without standard filters to treat specific problem water needs
|Feed water pressure (min-max.)||40-100 psi|
|Feed water temperature (min-max.)||40-100 oF|
|Maximum Total Dissolved Solid (TDS)||2,000 ppm|
|Membrane percent rejection of TDS (min)||95%|
|Waste water perl gal. of product water||4|
|System product water production rate (gal. per day *)||17.4|
|Feed water pH limits||4-11 pH|
|Maximum hydrogen sulfide||0|
|Type of membrane||thin film composite|
|Pre-filter (sediment/chlorine)||block carbon|
|Post-filter (taste and odor)||block carbon|
|VOC **||block carbon|
|High-flow membrane||thin film composite|
|Storage tank capacity||3.1 gal.|
|Automatic shut off valve||yes|
|Shipping weight||22 lbs|
|*Tested to ANSI/NSF standard 58.|
|**VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)|
|ERO 375: For chlorinated and non-chlorinated water supplies.
Chlorine levels must not exceed 2.0 ppm
Typical impurities reduced by an EcoWater Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System Model ERO 375 TFC System
|Tested and Certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 58 by NSF International. Rated at 50 psi, 77 F, 750 ppm/TDS, product to storage tank. Product water produced, amount of waste water and percent rejection will vary with changes in pressure, temperature and total dissolved solids.|
|1Tested by Spectrum Labs, Inc. a state certified testing laboratory.|
- Five years on the reverse osmosis drinking water system for defects in material and workmanship, and 10 years on the storage tank.
- Exclusions to five years; one year on reverse osmosis membrane, and three years on faucet and electronics.
- The service life of the membrane and filter cartridges is dependent on the feedwater quality.
Filters are not covered by the warranty.
This drawing illustrates some of the customizable filter connection options the ERO 375 has to offer. Additional filter(s) may be added on to either side of standard unit.
Disclaimer: Online information may have unintended errors and omissions, for authoritative product specification, please refer to EcoWater Systems Canada Ltd.